Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cat and Fish Tag

Hello,
How have you guys been doing? Today I am going to dedicate my project to all the cat lovers. I am sure you will also love this project as much as I do.
The tag that I am displaying is for "Crafting with an attitude"Challenge.The sponsor for this challenge is "A Day For Daisies"-Cat and Three Fish.
I think that the cat & the fish bowl image is so adorable.I have tried to to give it an vintage look.



Copic Markers-
Cat-W5,W3,W2,W1,W00
Fish-Y18,Y13,Y00,R17
Water in Bowl-BG10,BG13,BG000

Material Used-
Prima Marketing Nature Garden Collection Patterned Paper
Recollection Blue Cardstock
Ranger Manila Craft Tag
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo
Pearl
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Butterflies Circles
Glitter Ribbon Strips
Blue Ribbon
White Pen

Hope you liked this beautiful tag.Would appreciate if you could write your comments below.
Thanks.

1 comment: